Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #139: DC Multiverse The Joker

  Joke's on you.

 No DC collection is acceptable without a Joker figure, right? I went after the modern, black suited version of the more classic purple release because I just found it to be cooler.
 I mean, just look at the figure. Sure, it's a Multiverse figure built on the old DCUC suit-buck, but that head sculpt is nothing short of glorious. As with the other figures, I cut it open to add more range to his legs, and because I think it looks better that way. Mine came with a tiny QC issue, the back part of his neck is black instead of white.
 The articulation on this suit buck isn't the best, but it gets the job done. The thing is, neither his single-jointed legs or arms have much range, y'know? But with a bit of work you can get some decent poses out of him. He is slightly taller than the Bucky Cap mold.
 It's not the best Joker figure I've seen, but I like him. He is Joker at his creepiest I feel.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment