Saturday, June 1, 2024

Action Figure #112: Batman Unlimited Batman

  Mattel sure had fun with all these different sub-lines of figures, huh?

 To think that when I was younger I had a ton of Batman action figures, all of them differently colored! Well, this was my first 6-inch Batman, because, I needed a Batman in my collection.
 The sculpt is great, it's based on the New 52 redesign, which I much prefer over his traditional trunks-over-pants look. As with other masked heroes in the DCUC lines, his head is a bit small. This edition of the figure is painted with a dark metallic grey, that is a bit... extra, for Batman, but I like the look.
 Need I say it? Same articulation as any other DCUC figure. He's also taller than the Bucky Cap mold.
 He's good, y'know? Looks really good among my other figures, I approve!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment