Thursday, December 22, 2022

Game #1284: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - All-Star Battle R(Playstation 4)

  Performance vs Portability.

 I think I don't really need to go over how great JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R is again, at least if you're into JoJo. But yeah, I liked the game so much I decided to get it a second time, third if we're counting the original PS3 release!

 As for this port.... it's amazing, it runs at 60fps and has very brief loading times. Look, loading times on the Switch were pretty decent, but these ones are amazing. So, does the better performance make it a better game? Yeah, game looks super smooth, and it's more responsive to boot.... which is why I bought this game again, when playing it with other people, this'll be my go-to version. That said, portability is just as great, since I love playing on my bed, which is why the Switch version is just perfect for just playing around.

 So yeah, depending on what you want, either version of the game is great.
 9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment