Sunday, March 19, 2017

Progress Report 2017 #1

  Because I don't want the blog to die and I want to write... Progress Reports are back!

 Suikoden 3: My main course at the moment, I'm kinda diggin' the game. I'm gonna finish Geddoe's chapters first, since he doesn't need to recruit anyone, then do Thomas, since he's the one that apparently needs the most recruits, then finish Chris and theeen do Hugo, because he's the character that stroke my fancy the most!

 Shin Megami Tensei IV: I defeated Peliades and crossed to the other part o' town. I love the Shin Megami Tensei games, but IV isn't all that fun. It doesn't help that the presentation is so underwhelming, they could've done better, but they didn't. Heck, even the 2D sprites are a bit lackluster, Medusa looked kinda funky. Anyways, I grew a bit bored of the game, so I decided to take a break with Suikoden 3.

 Corpse Party - Blood Drive: It's terrible, it is. I so want to review this piece of shovelware, but I'd rather finish it first... I'll try to finish it this year, but it's so... boring.

 Resident Evil 6: I plan on picking it up later down 2017, but not anytime soon

 Lord of Arcana: I don't know why I keep this game in my 'Now Playing' list. It's terrible, horrible, yet... I feel kinda dirty not finishing it and shelving it... but the game is not worth my time, anyone's time, so... I dunno.

 Mass Effect 1: Alright, I'm gonna give it another chance.... not anytime soon, but during 2017 for sure.

 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: Gotta come back to it! Maybe, maybe after finishing SMT IV.

 Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen: Maybe after Mass Effect 1-3. Or after one of 'em if I need a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment