Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Now Playing: Mega Man Legends

 Hardly legendary!
 It's no secret that my experience with Legends is anything but good, but then again, I played the terrible PC port. I had to tag-team with my sister in order to deal with the godawful controls. But since the game is so beloved, and the controls couldn't possibly get any worse, I decided to tackle Legends with an open mind.

 And.... it's alright, but that' about it. Graphics are beautiful, audio is decent but everything else is jut alright. The story is generic, dull and somewhat boring. I guess it might not be as bad for young children, but I was lulled into boredom by how cliched everything panned out(I just defeated Tronne, so it might get better, but I doubt it). Gameplay is fairly run-of-the-mill as well, strafe and shoot, just strafe and shoot. It's boring, but effective. And the controls are fairly clunky to boot, however, there's something in the movement that makes it fun to move around.

 Basically: It's decent, but that's about it. So far anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment